Find all information about Ignou grade card 2016
Below you will locate the list of IGNOU courses and accordingly you can download the ignou grade card. In the list which we have uploaded help the students to see their IGNOU Grade Card of 2016 in the combination of their practical and theory exam marks. We wish the very best to all the students who are waiting for their results. For all the programs below you will also find the IGNOU grade card status verification steps.
Note – if the site does not open or show some error then you can visit the website after few hours or in a day or two time.
Understanding the Ignou grade card system
The assessment of learners depends on upon various educational tasks undertaken by them. A student has to write homework answers before taking a period-end exam from time to time to finish an academic program. A student has to submit TMA answers to the Coordinator of the Study Centre he’s attached. A student should retain duplicate copies of homework answers of TMA that will be required to be made at Student Evaluation Division on demand. Period-end evaluation is conducted at various test centres spread throughout the nation and abroad in December and June.
IGNOU uses the following system for grading
- A Excellent
- B Very Good
- C Good
- D Average
- E Unsatisfactory
A particular area (Practical/Theory/Duties) has its weight age like 15% of total, 50% of total, 25% of overall, etc. Although your understanding is right according to your own Marking scheme i.e. 70% weight age for theory and 30% weight for Duties. But according to the official Standard Card issued to pupils of IGNOU, Decimal values are prevented, and the marks are round violated.
For Bachelors’ and Masters’ degree programs, generally the system of numeric marking is followed, and the marks secured in duties, TEEs, etc. are afterwards converted into levels as per the five-point grading scale given above. But if needed by the student, the university supplies numeric marks and section (I, II or Pass). Computing IGNOU result from standard card can also be a rough matter for pupils that are IGNOU.
Follow These Steps To See The Grade Card For a Course
- Select the particular program
- Enter your enrollment number
IGNOU Grade Card Includes:
- Marks submitted by you in IGNOU study centre
- Practical exam grades
- Term end marks or grades
- Project work grade
- Assignment marks of yourselves
Then you will be mentioned under two statuses – Not Completed or Completed. Here, Completed status refers that you have successfully cleared the IGNOU project or TEE exam.
How to Check the Ignou Grade Card Status ?
- Log in to the official website of IGNOU, which is Ignou.ac.in
- Now, click on the “student zone” tab, which is available on the right side of the page
- In the list, you will find the Grade Card Link. Click on that!
- A completed will appear on your screen with all the available courses in IGNOU
- Now, on the left side of the page click on “term end” section
- Click on required link given as BCA/MCP/MCA
- Then click on the “Submit” tab
- On the screen, your ignou grade card will appear in the PDF format